April 23-26, 2020
Ticket sales Pre-registration for TraXX 2020
C L O S E D
Thank you for your interest in TraXX 2020! At this time, pre-registration is closed as all of the tickets have been allocated.
If you’ve pre-registered, you have received a confirmation email, and in January of 2020, we will follow up with a PayPal invoice for your ticket. After you pay the invoice, we will send you a confirmation for your purchase. If you do not use PayPal, please let us know and we will accommodate you.
Hotel room registration is also available at this time, please visit the venue page for details on reserving a hotel room.
We’ll be sure to keep you up to date on developments as we get closer the convention dates! We look forward to gaming with you at TraXX 2020!
- Ticket price is only $65.00 and covers your attendance for all four days of the convention. To keep our books simple, we do not offer a weekend-only ticket.
- Tickets are fully refundable though 3/25/2020. After that date, we will try to resell your ticket, and refund your ticket fee if successful. Hotel room refunds follow the policy of the Homewood Suites.
- We reserve the right to deny sales or entry or remove from the event facilities any person who in our sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner which we reasonably consider to be disruptive of the event.
- All attendees agree to assume all risks of participating in the convention and release TraXX LLC from any liability for loss, damage or injury to your person and property while attending the convention, to the widest extent permissible by law.
The following points will be considered grounds for expulsion from TraXX without refund, at the discretion of TraXX organizers:
- Violating any federal, state, or local laws, as well as violating any facility rules.
- Failure to comply with the instructions of TraXX Staff.
- Using anything in a threatening or destructive manner against person or property.
- Endangering the safety of oneself or others.
- Threatening, stealing from, cheating, or harassing others.
We believe in:
- Equality for all genders, sexes, orientations, ethnicity.
- Non-violence and fair communication.
- A physical and verbal harassment-free environment.
- A willingness to hear other’s voices.
- The empowerment and ability to speak out against harassment and oppressive forces.
- A respect for privacy.
- Protection of the personal and intellectual property of others.
We ask all attendees to respect our goals and to help create a safe space for everyone.